If your Neonatal Intensive Care Unit or Special Care Nursery is interested in joining the ANZNN, please complete the below Membership form and return it to the ANZNN Coordinator.
Becoming an ANZNN member
In brief, the process of joining the ANZNN is as follows:
- Submit your completed Membership form, along with the unit director's CV.
- Your application will be processed by the ANZNN office.
- We will liaise with you to obtain local ethics approval for inclusion of your unit in the ANZNN.
- Become familiar with the ANZNN Data Dictionary which details the current data items for collection.
- Request an ANZNN Data Capture System account, so that you can begin your first round of data submission.
Membership fees for Neonatal Intensive Care Units are based on the number of eligible babies per year. There is currently no membership fee for Special Care Nurseries.