Data Capture System
The ANZNN Data Capture System is a secure online portal for the entry/upload, validation and submission of data to the ANZNN.
Its features include:
- Easy navigation and user-friendly interface for member neonatal units.
- Two levels of user accounts.
- Data Entry Forms with all data items for relevant years based on the ANZNN Data Dictionary, for manual data entry through the web interface.
- Real-time data validation
- Save forms in progress
- Batch Uploads - a data batch uploading facility to upload bulk data into the ANZNN required format. This is for users who prefer to provide all their data by uploading a spreadsheet file.
- Generation of automated validation reports (summary and detailed)
- Unlimited batch uploads and generation of validation reports before final data submission
The ANZNN Data Capture System can be found here.