Abstracts are invited for any areas relevant to Clinical Practice Improvement. The intention is to report and share experiences on Clinical Practice Improvement activities within member units.
- We encourage submissions from all member units.
- Reporting on progress of ongoing CPI activities is encouraged; the PDSA cycle or other CPI approach should be followed where possible to document process, progress and outcomes.
- Nursing delegate participation in presentations is strongly encouraged.
Closing date for receipt of abstracts: 5pm AEST Friday 10th September 2021
Abstracts are to be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
With subject line: ANZNN CPI2021 ONLINE EVENT - ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Abstracts will be reviewed by an ANZNN CPI panel. Outcomes will be available by late September 2021.
- No more than one A4 page with 2.54 cm margins.
- Arial font, size 12, single spaced.
- Abstract title should be in CAPITALS at the top of the page.
- Author(s) name(s) with the initials followed by the surname and the name of the sponsoring unit should follow the title starting on a new line.
- Institution details of each author should follow, starting on a new line.
- Underline the name of the presenting author.
- Do not indent paragraphs.
- Paragraphs should be fully justified.
- Use standard abbreviations.
- Maximum one small table or figure is allowed within the space of the one page.
Oral presentations will be 10 or 20 minutes in duration. There will be time allocated for questions and discussion at the end of the webinar session you have been allocated to. All presentations should be in PowerPoint (16:9) and pre-recorded with narration and timed.
Narrating your presentation
Your pre-recorded presentation will need to be turned in by the 12th October 2021 to be available to delegates via a secured web page one week prior to the live Webinar sessions and will also be streamed during the live Webinar session. You do not have to present live at the webinar. You will be required to attend as a panelist during your allocated webinar to participate in the live Q&A session.
If you are new to pre-recording in PowerPoint, please refer to this guide for recording, narrating and timing your presentation: PowerPoint Recording Guide