Abstracts are invited for any areas relevant to Clinical Practice Improvement. The intention is to report and share experiences on Clinical Practice Improvement activities within member units.
- We request one to two abstract submissions per member unit.
- Reporting on progress of ongoing CPI activities is encouraged; the PDSA cycle or other CPI approach should be followed where possible to document process, progress and outcomes.
- Both poster and oral presentations are available and submissions should indicate which is preferred.
- Nursing delegate participation in presentations is strongly encouraged.
Oral presentations will be selected for plenary sessions as well as for breakout sessions on related CPI themes.
Closing date for receipt of abstracts: 9am AEST Monday 6th August 2018
Email to: email@example.com
Abstracts will be reviewed and scored by a panel. Outcomes will be available by Monday 20th August 2018.
- No more than one A4 page with 2.54 cm margins.
- Arial font, size 12, single spaced.
- Abstract title should be in CAPITALS at the top of the page.
- Author(s) name(s) with the initials followed by the surname and the name of the sponsoring unit should follow the title starting on a new line.
- Institution details of each author should follow, starting on a new line.
- Underline the name of the presenting author.
- Do not indent paragraphs.
- Paragraphs should be fully justified.
- Use standard abbreviations.
- Maximum one small table or figure is allowed within the space of the one page.