We are pleased to announce that this year there will be two Emerge Health Neonatal Research Awards.
- SPIN “Sharing Progress in Neonatology” Congress Registration – European location in May/June 2020.
- Accommodation for the duration of the conference.
- AU$2500 towards flights.
- Winner plaque inscribed with winner's name.
- Neonatologist, fellow or senior clinical NICU nurse who is a CPI2019 delegate from an Australian NICU (as Emerge Health only holds the marketing authorisation for Curosurf in Australia, they must restrict the award to research in an Australian NICU)
- Must not have attended SPIN with Emerge Heath/Chiesi sponsorship for previous 5 years.
- Must be available to attend the SPIN2020 conference.
How to apply:
- Present the unit’s best research, real world experience case study or clinical practice improvement in respiratory neonatology from the previous 12 months.
- This is to be presented as a one-page summary.
- 2.54 cm margins.
- Arial font, size 12, single spaced.
- Title should be in CAPITALS at the top of the page followed by the Author.
- Only one author to be listed and they must be a CPI2019 delegate and attend the conference on Tuesday 10th September 2019 to accept the award.
- Maximum of one small table or figure is allowed within the space of the one page.
- Submit in PDF format with file name as Surname_EmergeAward_2020.pdf
- Submitted with email subject line EMERGE HEALTH AWARD to email@example.com by 9am Monday 22nd July 2019, no exceptions.
- The submissions will be judged by a CPI2019 selection panel.
- The submissions will be separate and independent of the CPI2019 abstract process.
- The submissions will NOT be presented at CPI2019.
- The work described in the submission can overlap with CPI2019 abstract submissions a delegate may have already made.
- Contact Professor Kei Lui for further information firstname.lastname@example.org