Abstracts are invited for any areas relevant to Clinical Practice Improvement. The intention is to report and share experiences on Clinical Practice Improvement activities within member units.
- We encourage submissions from all member units.
- Abstracts for ANZNN CPI2022 will be accepted across the following categories;
- Reporting on progress of ongoing CPI activities using the PDSA cycle or other CPI approach, documenting process, progress and outcomes
- QI to reduce clinical variation/standardising practice (new for 2022)
- QI retrospective audits (new for 2022) and
- Other noteworthy QI projects (new for 2022)
- Nursing delegate participation in presentations is strongly encouraged.
Closing date for receipt of abstracts: 5pm AEST Monday 18th July 2022.
Abstracts are to be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject line: ANZNN CPI2022 CONFERENCE - ABSTRACT SUBMISSION .
Abstracts will be reviewed by an ANZNN CPI panel who will nominate which abstracts are allocated to oral or poster sessions. Outcomes will be available by early August 2022.
- No more than one A4 page with 2.54 cm margins.
- Arial font, size 12, single spaced.
- Abstract title should be in CAPITALS at the top of the page.
- Author(s) name(s) with the initials followed by the surname and the name of the sponsoring unit should follow the title starting on a new line.
- Institution details of each author should follow, starting on a new line.
- Underline the name of the presenting author.
- Do not indent paragraphs.
- Paragraphs should be fully justified.
- Use standard abbreviations.
- Maximum one small table or figure is allowed within the space of the one page.
Oral presentations will be 10 minutes in duration. There will be time allocated for questions and discussion at the end of the symposium session. All presentations should be in PowerPoint (16:9) and PC computers will be available.
Poster presentations will be displayed on provided poster boards on the days of the conference.
- A0 size in portrait recommended. Poster boards are 1m wide and 2m high.
- Posters should be displayed for the duration of the conference.
- Velcro dots will be available to attach your poster to the poster board.