This year, for the first time, we will present the “EMERGE HEALTH NEONATAL RESEARCH AWARD (EHNRA)”.
- SPIN “Sharing Progress in Neonatology” Congress Registration – European location in May/June 2019.
- Accommodation for the duration of the conference.
- AU$2500 towards flights.
- Winner plaque inscribed with winner's name.
- Neonatologist, fellow or senior clinical NICU nurse who is a CPI2018 delegate from an Australian NICU (as Emerge Health only holds the marketing authorisation for Curosurf in Australia, they must restrict the award to research in an Australian NICU)
- Must not have attended SPIN with Emerge Heath/Chiesi sponsorship for previous 5 years.
- Must be available to attend the SPIN2019 conference.
How to apply:
- Present the unit’s best research, real world experience case study or clinical practice improvement in respiratory neonatology from the previous 12 months.
- This is to be presented as a one-page summary.
- 2.54 cm margins.
- Arial font, size 12, single spaced.
- Title should be in CAPITALS at the top of the page followed by the Author.
- Only one author to be listed and they must be a CPI2018 delegate and attend the conference on Tuesday 11th September to accept the award.
- Maximum of one small table or figure is allowed within the space of the one page.
- Submit in PDF format with file name as Surname_EmergeAward_2019.pdf
- Submitted with email subject line EMERGE HEALTH AWARD to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Friday 31st August 2018, no exceptions.
The submissions will be judged by a CPI2018 selection panel.
The submissions will be separate and independent of the CPI2018 abstract process.
The EHNRA submissions will NOT be presented at CPI2018.
The work described in the EHNRA submission can overlap with CPI2018 abstract submissions a delegate may have already made.
Contact Professor Kei Lui for further information email@example.com